I am currently unable to take new referrals. I am pleased to be able to refer you to 3 highly qualified nutritionists:
FUNCTIONAL MEDICAL NUTRITION THERAPY Aarti Batavia, MS, RD, CLT, CFSP, IFMCP Nutrition & Wellness Consulting, LLC www.aartibatavia.com Nancy Raymond, MS, RDN, FAARFM Optimal Health Solutions, LLC http://youroptimalhealthsolutions.com
FOOD ALLERGIES Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET) Jenna Wunder, MPH, RD http://nbwellness.com
- I work with patients locally, nationally and internationally, in-person, by phone and Skype.
- Please complete the New Patient Packet and FAX to 734-446-3978 one week prior to your first appointment. The FAX will be directly sent to your Electronic Medical Record.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE:
Many of our patients are allergic to scented products and/or smoke, so we ask that you refrain from using or wearing them on the day of your visit to our office - thank you!
NEW PATIENT APPOINTMENTS (1.50 hr.) $ 420.00 ( Effective February 1, 2015 )
- Review of your completed New Patient Packet.
- Detailed interview and assessment re: your personal medical history, lab reports, lifestyle, diet, and health concerns.
- Nutrition-focused physical exam.
- Goals agreed upon for your Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy.
- Treatment plan prepared.
- Email summary of your new patient appointment, goals, treatment plan, and next steps/recommendations.
- Report to your healthcare provider upon request.
RETURN PATIENT APPOINTMENTS (1.0 hr.) $ 200.00
- Progress review, re-assessment, and modifications to your treatment plan.
- Email summary of your appointment, updated treatment plan, and next steps/recommendations
- Report to your healthcare provider upon request
- Formal consultations w/other healthcare professionals - $100/hr
- BIA – Bio-Impedance Analysis (body composition, metabolic rate, and cellular health) $50 initial, $25 followup
Payment is due at time of service. We accept:
- Personal Checks
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
WHAT IF I CAN’T MAKE MY APPOINTMENT?
Please cancel at least 24 hours before your appointment to avoid being charged for the full appointment fee.
HOW OFTEN DO I SEE THE NUTRITIONIST?
Follow-up is important to monitor your progress, make changes to your treatment plan, and provide you with support. Most patients meet with Coco monthly. Our purpose is to work with you to achieve your health goals, until you can independently manage your nutritional health.
DOES INSURANCE COVER MY EXPENSES?
Lifetime Nutrition, LLC is a fee-for-service practice. We do not participate with any insurance company. We are not a Medicare or Medicaid-approved provider. We therefore do not submit your bill to insurance. Lifetime Nutrition will provide you with a receipt of your payment at each in-person visit that includes a procedure code. If you wish to submit your bills to your insurance company for possible reimbursement, we request that your physician complete a Nutrition Referral form (see New Patient Packet – Forms) and that you ask us for a Superbill form at each visit.
DOES LIFETIME NUTRITION COORDINATE WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONERS?
Yes. With your authorization, we will be happy to communicate/coordinate with your current healthcare practitioner; we may recommend the services of other healthcare practitioners (for example, physicians, naturopathic doctors, psychotherapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, energy healers, acupuncturists, and/or others) to enhance a holistic approach to your health care.
DOES LIFETIME NUTRITION REQUIRE SPECIAL LABORATORY TESTS?
Functional metabolic testing is sometimes necessary to obtain more in-depth information. If additional testing is required to help determine your nutritional or health status, we will provide you and your doctor with that information. Lifetime Nutrition, LLC uses, but is not limited to, the following labs: